Monday, January 9, 2012

life-long learning

As a fresh graduate computer science students, I have a perfect computer-based theory and practice, through further study and be familiar with and competent in a variety of computer work; the same time I firmly believe that "life-long learning", in their leisure time playing with these operations often system or software, but not limited to computer-related; my interests are rather broad, like the use of the network to participate in various seminars, listen to a variety of courses, including the social psychology, has a number of philosophical interest; I love to analyze things is people would be something of interest often repeated chewing, to observe from all angles;http://elcaminocentral.com Im not afraid of challenges, because challenges will have the opportunity, in a sense, a failure of the progress of all things created, so I always is happy to see changes occur in the side.I am a cheerful girl, college graduates in recent years, and has been purchasing, logistics assistant, sales coordination and assistant to the president. I feel I learned a lot, got some valuable social experience. Wish here to find a job for me, thank youI have been engaged in the design and production machinery and equipment and on-site installation and commissioning more than five yearsTakes on Wedding Cakes , has extensive experience in the design and site coordination experience. Familiar with design software: such as CAD, proe, office, etc.German vacuum equipment sales agent and domestic service, including on-site installation and daily coordination. http://www.kowary.pl/forum I also served on-site translation, oral translation of relevant capabilities. Good communication with customers.Nobody's perfect: as a beginner, I have excellent ability to learn and willing to learn, dare to innovate, Wedding Cakes Galore constantly striving for excellence; as a participant, I have an honest and trustworthy character, full of team spirit; as a leader, I have to do things competent, decisive style, good communication and interpersonal coordination. For I have a strong endurance, willpower and hard-working quality, their job seriously, proactive, optimistic personality dedication, courage to face difficulties and challenges.Six years of work experience, four years SAP key user,http://foroefese.informe.com is now engaged in the supply chain, product master data audit, and his patient and meticulous, strong communication skills, http://www.w202.pla sense of responsibility, with the market data analysis experience, experience in SAP system application.My biggest advantage is self-motivated, work with special careAmazing Wedding Color Details , ability to endure hardship. I like interacting with people, and happy to exchange experience and learn. I am confident, I believe their potential and value. As a sales staff, to learn to bear all the pressure, the capacity of the heart stronger, so that failing to panic, calmly and customers to communicate, Top Style Details From Real Wedding to find ways to solve the problem. Face different customers have different coping and communication, learn to work is very important. http://forum.windzin.com